OK Lyds you got me again!! I'm copying her words,
"have to tell you 10 honest things about myself and then tag some people. So, if you read this blog, I'm taggin' ya!!!! Let me know, so I can come on over and read your 10 honest things."
Count yourself officially tagged!!
OK lets see...
1) I am a coffee snob! I blame this on my husband who got me drinking it black and now I'm picky at the brand that we buy! Cant stand the watered down stuff!
2) I'm not really much of a people person.. I actually have to really work at relationships! I have a few close friends (and that's only because of the grace of God) I'm very much an Anne ... I'm happy with my Diana!
3) I love movies, a good comedy, Jane Austen remakes, and all other girlie movies.. they make me happy!!!
4) I have turned my daughter into a readaholic like her mother! Yesterday she started AND finished The Magicians Nephew.. my husband states that its completely my fault and this makes me proud :)
5) Dark Chocolate (with a glass of red wine) is total bliss!
6) I have a problem.. when I meet someone the first thing I notice is what bag they are carrying.. its a sickness! My sisters laugh when watching a movie with me because they almost always here, "that is such a cute bag" or "I want that bag!"
7) I always wanted a brother! Not in the place of my one sister but in addition to! I always thought it would have been nice to have an older brother!
8) I LOVE motorcycles!!!
9) I'm a hippie and naturalist at heart!
10) Last but not least... I had a dream of us traveling around in an RV (Caleb don't get too excited) and now I'm actually contemplating it! Check out this family!