Recently, I have had many people come up to me and wonder if all these new adventures are because I'm turning 30 and going through some kind of crisis, uhhh NOPE sorry cant give you a good excuse for our craziness!
So... here are 30 things that I want to do in my 30th year
1) Do what I love and love what I do!
2) Be the crazy and unique "me" that Father created and find my identity in Him!
3) Have more picnics!
4) Dance in the rain.
5) Finish writing a book of poems.
6) Hoop on the beach.
7) Make donuts with the kiddos!
8) Write every day!
9) Ride a horse and tackle my fear of those crazy smart creatures!
10) Practice more Yoga at home!
11) Meditate each day.
12) Cook new and creative, colorful meals!
13) Write more "real" letters to my family and friends!
15) Get lost and like it!
16) Meet new friends.
17) Capture special memories with my camera to keep forever!
18) Communicate better those crazy thoughts and feelings that are within, stop being afraid!
19) Find beauty every day and be thankful for it!
20) Read every day books, poetry that will inspire!
21) Drink more water
22) Start a ritual of walking in the evening with my man to talk about the day.
23) Cuddle with my kiddos more!
24) Create magic through storytelling!
25) Be adventurous and order new items when eating out instead of the "safe" stuff.
26) Swim in CLEAR ocean water
27) Take a midnight walk on the beach!
28) Watch a new romance begin.
29) Dream more with my husband and get HIM to write posts on here :)
30) Say YES more!