It was time for Wide Sky Days, we weren't sure what to expect. Our family has slowly evolved into an unschooling family. Very slowly. Little by little we said goodbye to curriculum and embraced the mentality of playing and having fun. This week has been a wonderful way to see what unschooling looks like in real life.
Here are 10 Things we learned this week::
1. Unschooling Mamas rock!
2. Short Pixie hair makes you feel bad-ass!
3. Unschooling Dads will try anything.
4. Juggling is a perfect excuse to make "ball" jokes.
5. Twelve year old romances are awesome.
6. Venice Beach is an adventure!
7. Sometimes you just gotta break the rules!
8. Don't EVER let fear hold you back from leaping.
9. When you are ready, your teachers and mentors WILL APPEAR!
10. Friends aren't as hard to make as you think.